TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Thanks for the compliment. I am always amazed at any
People Seeking Info

Subject Thanks for the compliment. I am always amazed at any

Posted by robo (sebring1970) on June 25, 2021 at 1:20 PM
  This message has been viewed 178 times.

In Reply To We will have to meet up sometime posted by RICH1 on June 24, 2021 at 06:12 AM

Message attention my Web site still gets considering how old it is and that I haven't updated it in years. Almost everything written on it is based on a first time effort on my part and NOT the voice of an expert.

Granted, I have learned a lot by osmosis from here. I changed my alternator a couple months ago, and I was bumbling and stumbling a bit. Having a friend who is a Zen master of Z's doesn't hurt (I go Yugo) to answer my stupid questions, helps a lot. Would love to do a little write up on that.

In fact, I can't update my Website. I used that host's proprietary Web site builder many moons ago and now that program is defunct. One of these days, I will have the site converted to a more universal Web site builder, what is the one everyone uses, WordPress? Anyone here interested in doing it for fair market value let me know.

I am somewhat secretive about my house location which is only a natural precaution considering my time away. I have the most sophisticated alarm system available. Anyone at any of my outside doors has already been on three cameras. I have live video streaming to my phone and have 2-way audio in case I want to yell at someone from anywhere in the world, jaja.

But sure, I'll buy you a frozen one at Wet Willies on Gervais sometime.

"Straight-line acceleration is probably the first aspect of
automotive performance that any intelligent driver gets bored with."
Peter Gregg

"We owe a lot to the dragsters.
They always break something,
figure out a way to beef up the part
and then the benefit trickles
down."
Robo

"Not everything that can be counted counts. Not everything that
counts can be counted."
Einstein

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.